Says Annie Gunn: "I don't know if I would prefer being raped by a man in black like Zorro with his swashbuckling sword or fucked by two guys at once!?!?"
Father texts son. Father: I put $200 in your pizza account. Son: Okay. Father: Do you have all the credit card info? Son: Yeah. Father: Who takes care of his mofo? Son: You, Dad. Father: Luv ya, Big Guy. Son: Luv u too. Can we take out 60 bucks for some Vans? Father: U just bought Vans! Another pair? Son: Hell yeah. Father: Mofo! I bought you Vans not too long ago. I bought you several new shirts. I paid for your girlfriend's bracelet. I just put $200 in your pizza account. I feed you like a king. I'm not Midas with the golden touch. I give your mother $1200 each month in child support. Why don't u ask her? Son: She just bought me some jeans, but she says she doesn't have any more money. Can we get bucks out of the pizza account? Father: No! Son: Okay. TWO DAYS LATER: Son: I'm getting a haircut. Father: Good. Son: When can we get those Vans? Father: Maybe in a week when I have some money coming into my account. Son: Okay. Father: Miss u. Son: Miss u too
Though he has failed miserably as president as the country hasn't been in such economic distress since the Great Depression because of his incompetent and irresponsible handling of the COVID-19 pandemic, I will give Trump credit for reducing political correctness to the final state of the Twin Towers. Once you're in the ring and you want to be champion of the world or just mayor of Brownsville, you have to prove that you can handle the shit fired at you as a result of our First Amendment rights or in your heart of hearts you are a closet dictator who wants power and wants to stay in power at all costs. Trump has succeeded because he has broken all the politically correct rules. The powerless love seeing the powerful mocked. We despise their superiority complexes. Politicians have a long track record of being the scum of the earth. They deserve to be the targets of the slings and arrows of our outrage as they have led us into unjust wars and personally benefitted from c...
Comments
Post a Comment