CHAPTER 310

One of my favorite memories of you is a recent one.

When I was in the hospital with sciatica,
I told you to go because there was no reason for you
to stay while I awaited treatment.
You bent over and kissed me
on the top of my head before departing.

I hadn't felt your affection like this in a long time.

I watched you leave.
My uncontrollable jealousies
have destroyed everything.
Imagining you
in the arms of others
has driven me mad.

Mad! Mad! Mad!

I would try my best to control my anger,
but it would simmer
until it exploded like a volcano,
my fury flowing forth like red-hot lava.
And now there is nothing but devastation.
I live an existence of annihilation.

Is this the first of many poems or is it the one and only?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIVIDED FAMILIES LIVE WITH MODERN REALITIES!!!

CHAPTER 59